Take Control of Your Workplace Pension We’re here to help you!
Employee’s registration on Pension Scheme
Selection of Pension Scheme
Compiling the legal duties of pension scheme
Are you prepared for Workplace Pension?
If you are confused about your role in your employee’s workplace pensions scheme? Our consultants will guide you through the process and most importantly make sure you are compiling your legal duties Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’. If you employ at least one person you are an employer and you have certain legal duties. Auto Enrolment is overwhelming for even the most experienced business owners, Auto Enrolment team is on hand to help you handle this process. You will not only find our services efficient and affordable, but we will take away the pain and panic of Auto Enrolment, offering clarity and confidence in its place With ever-changing regulations, the new pension rules state that you must automatically enrol your staff into a qualifying company pension scheme. Even if they do not want to, you are legally required to do so. Employees are free to opt out of the schemes when they choose.
We offer full set up, guidance and assistance and aim to make your journey to auto-enrolment as simple as possible.
- Checking eligibility
- Monitor circumstances
- Keeping to staging dates
- Communicating with staff
- Staying compliant
Key Features of Fantox Workplace Pensions
A further legal requirement for employers is to complete the declaration of compliance and keep all records of Auto Enrolment related activity. Your declaration needs completing within five months of your staging date and you must re-register your business every three years with The Pension Regulator.
As a result of this time-consuming process, it is advisable to work with our business consultants, who can not only set up a pension scheme for you but continue to manage the Auto Enrolment process, leaving you free to focus on other important matters.
- Access to an award-winning scheme from a well-known and trusted UK pension provider, Legal & General.
- A simple, one-off set up charge that covers everything you need to set up your scheme
- A quick and easy setup process, conducted over the phone with our dedicated team that takes only 30 minutes of your time
- Full support and 1-2-1 guidance throughout the entire process
- Great terms and low costs that are not normally available on the high street, with no ongoing employer charges
- A scheme available to all, even if you only have one employee
- The ability to transfer pensions in and out if employees change jobs
- A full range of flexible retirement options
- Optional ongoing support and scheme administration service from Fantox Workplace Pensions including complete day-to-day management of your scheme for a small monthly fee
Our services at a glance
- Employee’s registration on Pension Scheme
- Selection of suitable Pension Schemes
- Advice and guidance on day-to-day management of your scheme
- Compiling the legal duties being as an Employer
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Manage your staging date
- Enrol all employees and assess eligibility on each pay period
- Provide ongoing and continual support